CPF (Cost Per Fan)
Accelerate consumer-brand engagement with the Cost per Fan (CPF) model. This performance marketing campaign type generates Facebook “Likes” and Twitter Followers for your company’s social pages, expanding your organization’s brand awareness, mass appeal and the efficiency of your corporate social presence. Once a company has determined how much a certain target prospect is worth, it needs to decide the amount of money it wants to spend to acquire and continue to communicate with that fan. Fans are more likely to make a purchase, make purchases at great amounts and/or purchase repeatedly from you. Build your Facebook "Likes" Use targeted Facebook display or sponsored story advertisements to reach consumers with specific characteristics and interests, targeting more than 10,000 data points in multiple categories:
- Location – country, city, geographic radius, zip
- Demographics – age, gender, birthday, relationship status, language, education, work
- Connections – current “Likes,” friends of current “Likes”
Capitalize on the viral brand acceptance generated by social media users with a “Like” buy:
- Buying “Likes” not only provides initial branding, but also enables multiple re-engagement opportunities via News Feed impressions, photo views and user comments
- Up to 10% of "Likes" come virally during a "Like" buy, yielding free "Likes"
Drive Twitter Followers Twitter serves content in a highly engaging, fast paced, user-friendly manner for increased sharing and viral exposure across all Followers.
- Expand your social reach to encompass a new, larger group of consumers
- Target and reach a specific audience on a more personal level
- Build long-term customer loyalty
- Nurture current customer relationships
The Lead Boutique’s experienced and knowledgeable Account Managers can build a customized quote based on the marketing plan you envision. Please CONTACT US to get set up with a dedicated Account Manager that will discuss and help build your marketing plan.